Sales strategy and market situation
We know that an incorrect strategy or one that is not adapted to the current market situation leads to a creeping loss of margins and, in the long term, to significant business losses.
It is imperative that you counteract this. Use your strengths, observe your competition and work on a concept for your existing customers with their wishes of tomorrow and for potential new customers. In this way, you can also create added value in the acquisition of new customers as a company and with your products, which will bind them to them in the long term!
Developing a sales strategy or reviewing it according to the current market conditions is our tool of the trade. It is not “rocket science”, but the right answers to the key question:
- What (product, service) are we selling?
- To whom (target group) are we selling?
- Which arguments (creation of added value) are used?
- Under what conditions (price and discount systems) do we sell?
- How (sales channel, distribution) do we bring the product to the customer?
We develop market entry strategies, portfolio strategies, new business models and discuss various brand positioning and pricing options with you. This also includes the international analysis of sales markets.
Advantages of a well thought-out sales strategy:
- Assertiveness against the competition in the market
- Marketing measures can be better implemented
- Better personnel planning and cost reduction in the long term
- High customer satisfaction